Shopping your values means choosing products, manufacturers, and brands that align with your values. At Clean Eco Club, our values are quality, sustainability, and zero-waste living. All of the products we carry align with these values. This makes shopping your eco-friendly values simple.
What We Offer At Clean Eco Club
We carry a wide range of environmentally-friendly products for home, personal care, and life. Each of our products has been hand-selected and meets our very stringent requirements. We carry forever products that support a healthy, happy lifestyle and are made sustainably.
We support seven key eco-friendly values. Each value is represented by an icon next to the product to make shopping simple. Here are the seven values of your can find in our products:
- Sustainable Materials: These are products made with materials that use regenerative agriculture or are part of permaculture. Sustainable materials are easily produced at a large volume without damage to the existing ecosystems. Some great examples include bamboo, organic cotton, and coconut.
- Plastic-Free: Plastic pollution is one of the biggest issues facing our planet. The best way to tackle the issue is to stop consuming plastic. These are our products that are made without plastic or with a sustainable, compostable plastic alternative.
- Natural Ingredients: These are products that use ingredients that come directly from nature. They are typically things like plant extracts, clays, and oils. Natural ingredients are unadulterated, safe, and free of commonly-used toxic chemicals.
- Recyclable: These are single or multi-use products that are made with materials that can re-enter the supply chain once finished. Our recyclable products are made with materials that do not degrade during the recycling process like petroleum-based plastics. These products can simply be put in the recycling bin when finished.
- Organic: Organic is a term for a type of materials and ingredient sourcing. Organic methods use no synthetic fertilizers, pesticides, or herbicides. Instead, it relies on methods like living soil, crop rotation, and green manure that support the health of the planet and existing biodiversity.
- Made in the UK: These are the products that are made in the UK. This is important, because products that are locally manufactured and sourced will have a reduced carbon footprint.
- Vegan: Vegan products are free of animal products and animal by-products. They are also not tested on animals and are completely cruelty-free. These products are ideal for both vegans and animal lovers.
- Refillable: Refillables are ideal for single-use products. Rather than using new disposable packaging, refillables use the same packaging no matter how many times you purchase the product. These are great because they also help save money.
Many of our products fit more than one of our values. For example, many of our products meet all seven of our values. All you have to do to find them is look for the icons.
Small Choices Make Big Impacts
Whether you like things to be natural and organic or like the convenience of refillables, we can help you shop your values. At Clean Eco Club, we believe that small choices can make big impacts. Each time we shop our values we are taking steps to protect the planet. Over time, these small choices add up and make a big difference. Join us to shop your values.